size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-26-2023, 03:36 PM

The trip to Boreas had been successful for the young Leader had even present for when Beauregard had claimed his pack. Now that she is back within Ethne borders, the girl has settled into her position with more ease and finds herself learning more and more each day. Thankfully, everyone has been kind and patient with her and Haydée is extremely thankful for them all. However, the girl has missed the presence of her Deputy and she wishes to find him and run a few ideas for the safety of the pack by him. Leaving the tunnels that hide behind the curtain of water, the girl pauses a moment to allow her eyes to adjust to the sunlight.

To her surprise Pheonix, the very wolf she wanted to seek out is resting by the pool of water, dipping his paws in and out of the cool liquid. Worry knits her brows together at his appearance and she notes the unkempt fur and seemingly weak physique he now sports. Alarm bells ring in her head as Haydée looks him over, sadness tugging at her mind as she realizes that she has failed him. She thinks of summoning her siblings that are versed in the healing arts to help him but decides to hold off on that for the moment. Wordless, the young leader moves to where he rests and joins him, reclining easily beside the male and offering him, her silent support.

She peers into the water from her place beside him, her concern clearly shining out of her reflection in the still water. As he places his paws into the water, the images distort, ripples chasing away their faces and Hay softly says, “Hello Pheonix. I am so sorry that I didn’t seek you out sooner. Is there anything I can do to help?” Green gaze remains on the water, watching as their images solidify once more, the worry and sadness etched into every line of her features shouting out her concern for him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cold hard Truths Lazuli Falls 02:00 AM, 09-17-2023 06:46 AM, 02-06-2024