size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
09-25-2023, 11:52 PM
The younger woman said they were free. And although Pandora would never offend by turning down a gift, she hummed in thought as she peeked at the tinctures the Thrall had laid out. "I am sure there are quite a number of wolves who appreciate your craft," She murmured as she gestured at the bottles, unsure which one the Thrall might recommend. "I'll take one of low dosage...I'm a bit of a lightweight, I'm afraid. Though I find that just a bit helps with the aches these days." She looked at the woman as she introduced herself, earning herself a nod. "I will certainly let you know if it works, Voodoo."

Her gaze looked over the Thrall, eyes narrowing ever so slightly in thought. She carried a familial scent...but still...she was having a hard time placing it. Was it her age? Or had she just been away from the Klein side for so long that she had completely forgotten their scents? "Who's child are you?" She finally asked, wanting to get to the bottom of it.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. come get your.... drugs Fenrir's Maw 01:33 PM, 08-16-2023 09:26 AM, 05-05-2024