ardent

A Bone To Pick

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2023, 10:38 AM
He let her words sink in. Their components easily burying inside of his mind until words were able to form a response. "I will be grateful for whatever rank you bestow upon me." He turned fully to look at Asla. Her attention solely on the unsheathed claws pushed from their holdings. "May I be granted this promotion?"

Khranbari was no full and took heed in what she was hinting to. If he wished to be anything more than a mere member, he needed to open his mouth and ask. This is what he wanted. What was planned from the beginning and yet, it did not feel the same. Neither bad nor good. The monochromia male could not place a paw on what it was. He simply chose to ignore it for now and talk to Varushka about it later. Varushka. He wondered if she'd settled in to his den. Had she made it her own? Added a few touches to their... to his place? A tug at his heart caused him to cough out briefly. Such a reaction strange in the thought of it being their den. Not just his alone. "I will see what becomes of the earthy woman and I. Until then, I am focused on more important things."
"Khranbari Chah Fao"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Bone To Pick Monument Rapids 06:57 PM, 09-08-2023 11:13 PM, 04-29-2024