size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Dodge!Pride - LesbianSamhain 2022
09-26-2023, 12:31 PM

Tomie watched her sister bounce over to her, her gaze softer with Jay than it ever was with anyone else, their mother the only other exception. Jaybird had a grace to her that Tomie would never even be able to get close to. Though her sister wasn't tiny she was smaller than Tomie and had never bulked up quite the way she had. She leaned slightly into Jay for a moment, a small little gesture of her affection for the girl. "Here?" Tomie asked, brow furrowing as she turned her attention to the world out from under their overhang. All she could see was mountain, sky and on some of the higher peaks: snow.

"Probably won't be much up here." Few enough things seemed to grow up here, the patches of flora that could be found were sparse even if there were occasionally plants she'd never seen before. It was for a sculpture huh? "Well then I guess we better see what we can find, anything in mind?" She asked rising to her paws and stretching slightly.

"Tomie"

Image by xALTUMSILENTIUMx
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Perks Fenrir's Maw 12:56 AM, 08-18-2023 11:01 AM, 01-04-2024