Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-26-2023, 02:27 PM

"Aslatiel"

Khran didn't seem surprised about the offer of a rank, but he did go on to ask for the promotion. "I'll advance you to Raitas for now. The hunters rank. Keep working on your skills and showing me that I can fully rely upon you and you'll move higher still." Asla had little doubt that he would try to do just that. He seemed the determined sort and that was fine and dandy with her. She was also the determined sort.

A laugh pulled from Aslatiel as Khranbari spoke of seeing how things went with Varushka. 'Important things,' he said. The clawed paw that she'd been inspecting moments before reached out and rested on the grey brute's shoulder for a moment. "YOU are an important thing," She gave him a light, friendly push. "Make sure that you take care of yourself as well." She was more than capable of taking care of the pack without his help, but she much preferred having him around. "Without taking care of yourself, you can't take care of others. Remember that." One amethyst eye gave a little wink accompanied by a smile.

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Bone To Pick Monument Rapids 06:57 PM, 09-08-2023 11:13 PM, 04-29-2024