gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-26-2023, 05:24 PM

So much was going on. The snake was squiggling, her dad was biting things, the wolverine was clawing and snarling. The whole ordeal was terribly amusing to the small, pastel girl. She shrieked with laughter as the rolling coils of the snake bounced her into the air. It was like some wild ride and she was loving it.

Sid was a little distracted and didn't hear her father the first time that he gave her instruction. Thankfully, he did it twice. Who in blue blazes was Thid? The child tilted her head in question before realization crossed her pretty face. "Ooooooh...," she said with a slow nod. Skipping along the coils of the python, the girl opened her little jaws and, with no fear remaining, she bite into the throat of the reptile. She wouldn't be able to kill it without her dads help, but she would surely do some damage. Instinctively, the girls head shook back and forth, ripping into scales and meat until blood filled her mouth. Oooh. Oh, that was a nice taste.

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Hero, But I Had It Under Control Daager Isle 06:59 AM, 09-13-2023 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023