ardent

I lost the old me that knew how to trust, crossed over coldly burned hope into dust

ravage

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-26-2023, 08:58 PM
Widow snarled at his words, lip curling around sharp teeth in a warning that he wouldn't heed. What did it matter that she was in a pack? She wanted to be alone, and here she was alone... well, at least before he came. "So what? You think you own these caves, then because you don't have a pack to scurry home to?" she mocked before he lunged, though she was able to dodge the worst of his hit.

The front of Ravage's right shoulder collided with the front of her own right shoulder, but with the slight adjustment she was able to lean out of the way of his fangs. Using the leaning motion to swing her head back around and dip her head and torso down, parted jaws sought to reach underneath him and behind his right foreleg to grab onto his left foreleg, hoping to end this before it really began by flipping the man onto the ground.

"Speech!"

Widow vs Ravage for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Witches staff
Defensive Battle Accessory: Hooded cloak
Companion 1: Common raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Domestic short-haired cat, Female - Battle - boosted
*Companion 3: Common Raven, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Dexterous paws - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Professor

Art © LadyAmaris & Code © Rex 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I lost the old me that knew how to trust, crossed over coldly burned hope into dust Glowshroom Cavern 12:47 AM, 09-04-2023 03:31 AM, 02-13-2024