Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-27-2023, 09:51 AM
ooc- I'm horrible. Thanks for your patience. -Salute-

Grim choked out her name and Bowen laughed through the tears that had filled her emerald eyes. Gods, what if they hadn't found him? He would have died right here on the beach! She curled in tighter against him, willing whatever warmth she had in her small body to seep into his. Her brother was ice cold. It wasn't good. "It's okay, Grim. I'm going to keep you safe," she promised him. Their mother had seen to it that he would be saved and by the gods she wouldn't let him die.

Thundering paws on sand pulled the copper fae's attention away from her shivering brother. Artorias had come. He questioned her well being and Bo shook her head. "Grim. We need to get him inside. He's freezing and injured." Peeling herself from the side of her dark sibling, Bowen stepped aside, allowing Artorias to question their brother and try to get him on his feet.

Grimshaws words of disbelief met copper and cream ears and Bowen choked out another laugh. "Of course we did. We're family." As Artorias moved in to get their brother off of the ground, Bo stepped forward once more, bracing Grim from the opposite side to help steady him. "Mom," she whispered softly. "It was mom." Perhaps they could talk about it later, but she wanted it to be known that Resin had been the one to rouse her and send her down to the beach. Credit where credit was due.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Gone are the days you were there protecting me; so cold, so alone The Forgotten Isle 11:53 PM, 06-14-2023 05:49 AM, 12-05-2023