Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-27-2023, 12:36 PM

Gilgamesh could go on for days about how proud he was of his family. It seemed that every day they all would do something that made his heart warm with that feeling of pride. Such feelings swelled in his chest as he watched Sid from the corner of his eye. Trying to mainly focus on the large reptile that writhed and coiled around him, he noticed she finally understood what he was motioning for her to do. He knew that she couldn't take the snake down alone, but he wanted her to feel as if she had. There was no better feeling than victory.

Once she was latched onto the throat with blood staining her pale coat, Gil shook a bit more wildly. Giving the girl a bit of a fun ride, shaking back and forth, until the snake's spine was finally detached from the skull. The life fell from its eyes as it grew limp and cold in his grasp. Spitting the snake from his jaws, he stood there, breathless and concerned that there might be more. Was the isle infested with these large snakes? Did he need to go snake hunting? Letting out a grumble, he turned his gaze from the snake to Sid.

"Are you injured?" He asks as he steps around the pile of snake toward the pup.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Hero, But I Had It Under Control Daager Isle 06:59 AM, 09-13-2023 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023