size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-27-2023, 06:30 PM
Vashou blinks as they look at the girl. Giving a friendly smile they remain still not wanting to ward off her advance as it was quite clear she meant no harm. She was here purely on an educational adventure. Vashou nodded, "I have lived here for a little bit of time and well I suppose I should congratulate you on your new...rank?" they questioned at the end mostly confused what a clan leader was doing all the way out here. Vashou decided it wasn't worth digging into. As he nodded he would set himself on the nearby stone face. "well then, I suppose it'd be easy enough to ask, what is it your wish to learn, if everything where would you like to start. We can certainly travel to learn of the land. "
Vashou smiled softly as they looked her over, "There are alot of things we can learn but mostly it depends on what you're trying to learn. The first thing tho, and this is pretty important for here, "Never trust a step on the cliff side, don't take it if you don't think you can retreat if the cliffside crumbles. " his sand colored mask looking to her with an almost stern expression.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A New Neighbor Bent Canyon 03:36 PM, 08-28-2023 03:44 AM, 02-13-2024