gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
09-27-2023, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2023, 07:16 PM by Talyssa. Edited 1 time in total.)

It wasn’t until she was turned around by the crash of a wave did she see that she suddenly was no longer alone on the island. Talyssa quickly straightened her legs from beneath her, emerging from the shallows, and slowly moving towards dry land at the acknowledgement of her company. The girl allowed her attention to settle on the stranger- a boy, not a whole lot older than herself. Overall, rather dark in appearance, but with vibrantly colored markings throughout his lanky frame. She didn’t have time to address him first before he opened with a warning. It almost seemed like friendly concern, until he followed it up with something that sounded like a compliment and a threat at the same time. Even still, his grin was contagious, and while she mirrored it with one of her own, she made no attempt to conceal the roll of her eyes. As she came to a standstill in the surf that rolled over the tops of her paws, Lys was quick to answer. “Hey, It’s okay if you’re afraid of the ocean. No one’s going to make you get your paws wet if you don’t want to.” She answered with a bit of her own teasing. Judging by the look of him, he must have just pulled himself out of the water seeing that his fur was still saturated. Though, if he wanted to give her a hard time, she’d give him one right back.

The tawny and white fae broke their line of sight, glancing down as the water as it surged beyond the point where she stood. After it reached its apex, it was promptly swept back out to sea. “Besides, I’ve been swimming since I could run. I think I can manage.” Talyssa added, looking back up to the boy who stood in front of her. “Though, I appreciate your concern.” She finished, pulling her grin a little tighter on one side matched with an amused narrowing of her pale blue gaze.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

*psssst* Hover over the image to make it go opaque.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Just Gotta Know Dove Island Archipelago 07:37 PM, 09-25-2023 08:54 PM, 11-25-2023