Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-07-2023, 10:46 PM

He nodded solemnly as she explained that Gavroche would not remember anything. He would not remember his past. Who he was. Who they were. Nothing. Honestly, it was...scary...to think about. He wouldn't know what to do if that ever happened to him, but then again, had it happened to him...he supposed he wouldn't have known it. If everything had been wiped clean, there would be nothing to miss, he supposed. But at least Gavroche wouldn't remember his violent end. "It is okay to grieve for as long as you need. There is no time limit for such things." He looked to his feet, a sad smile on his lips. "I still grieve for the first one I ever loved. Though our time together was short, the memories are something I will never forget. Time does heal the heart, and we are allowed to still love and remember fondly those we cared and loved deeply for, while also continuing to live our lives." Granted, he wasn't alive anymore, but that was beside the point.

"And I will always be here for you, your kin, my kin...whoever needs me. It is the least I can do after failing you." There was so much more he felt he could've done. So much more that needed doing still. But he had grown tired in life, and had decided to let go. His children were grown and would be fine without him. Ignis would someday hopefully find his way...and so too, would Bellamy. He hoped, anyway.

"Hopefully, it will not come down to that between you and Ignis. But should it ever happen, promise you will fight with everything you have. He fights hard, but he will abandon the fight if you do not give it your all. That much I can say...I felt him falter during our own battle...some part of him was unwilling. His demon was losing control. But he wasn't yet strong enough to fight against it. I too, faltered for a moment. Of course, I didn't want to fight my nephew, I love him. But we both understood and fought with everything we had. Even though I lost the fight, we both lost something that day." His voiced was tainted with sadness, but he didn't want to linger on that. It was done and past. He just hoped Ignis hadn't completely lost himself...but the fact he had given Saga back without a fight and without harming her gave him some hope.

"I will always wait for you here, Bellamy. Should you ever need me, simply ask, and I will come. Always." He leaned over to nuzzle her cheek, offering reassurance and comfort before smiling. He got up then, motioning for her to follow. "Come, I want to show you something."

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What we've lost, what we can gain Somnium 10:02 PM, 06-04-2023 03:39 AM, 02-13-2024