ardent

Mornings With Decisions [Demonio]

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 02:32 PM

He could stay like this forever, her body pressed against his, his face buried in her throat. It was absolute heaven and he wanted it to last forever. But realisticly speaking, he knew they couldn't stay like this; they had to go out and hunt after all. They couldn't just survive on love, even though it seemed like they could.

His massive body thuded against their den floor as he now rested behind her, his own rumble of content slipping out to mix with hers as she leaned back against him, turning so that her nose pressed against his. His own answering smile curled his jaws in response to her, audits rotating forward to catch her musical voice as she spoke, her own breath ghosting across his shiver, sending goosebumps across it. And you are just as incredible mi corazon. he murmured, chuckling quietly as he licked the spot just above his dark nose, asking if he wanted to sleep until morning. A lazy smile crawled across his jaws as he snuggled deeper into her neck, breathing in her perfume as he spoke. That sounds like an amazing idea my love and I will never be able to find the right words to express just how much I truly and deeply love you. Bi-colored gaze flickered up to meet Desdemona's, awaiting her response.

OOC: Oooh, that sounds interesting. Let's go for it.

Talk like this