An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
09-29-2023, 04:12 PM
Absinth had occupied herself with hunting and putting her weight back on after it had been lost to the sea a season ago, working to certainly not look like something that had washed up on the shore. She had spent a good chunk of time exploring the north as well, having departed from her travel buddy once he made his intentions clear of meeting his friend. She’d had the choice to join him but opted to make her approach at a later time- leaving Aresenn with a simple sentence. “Make sure you’re still on good terms with your friend.” She hadn’t really cared if they were or not. Though she did hope so considering the interesting implications of making friends with less-than-good-natured folks. A rather simplistic way of thinking but she had a very simple goal in mind. Aresenn and his friend being the key or not.

Once she thought it had been enough days to see if they were in fact still on good terms or not she set off in search of clues as to where they had gone. Finally she’d picked up a trail, and started off after it. Frequently testing the scent trail for more information- she found at one point that it was joined by another. A hint of something metallic she knew well intertwining the two smells as she continued to follow the path. Absinth was committed to catching a glimpse of them before she decided whether or not to approach- and that’s exactly what happened. She caught up enough to see them from afar as they followed the wall structure to some unknown destination. There was no cover for her to hide behind, but perhaps with her fur having a stark contrast of white and black she might do well enough among the snowy ground and the rocks to get even just a little closer before announcing herself.

She covered the last bit of distance giving up her stealth in favor of a normal approach- normal in her book was, in fact, not normal. ‘I don’t care much for surprises.’ “You won’t like me much right now then.” She peered at Aresenn, noting briefly how distracted he seemed before she gave a rumble of greeting from her chest.

“Aresenn, found you. Is this the friend you spoke of?” Absinth grinned in her unfeeling manner, twinkles of amusement in her eyes as she focused her sights on the stranger. An unordinary spectacle of purple and stripes of gold. They shared the emerald hue of his left eye, but his right eye being a deep purple caught her attention two-fold. She couldn’t tell if she liked it, or if the asymmetrical feature made her itch to fix it somehow.

She was sure to keep a fair distance until she could gauge the new male's attitude toward her sudden arrival. Her limbs ready for a quick reaction time if need be, though her facade gave nothing away in regards to her caution. She kept a steady gaze on the purple male, offering her first words directed at him. ”Care if I join you two?” She held no hope for Aresenn to aid her if she clashed with this male, the goal here was to see if this friend of his was someone who could give her a direction to her aimless existence. Whatever that meant. Absinth was here to find out.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Offer on My Head, Still Stands The Wall 10:53 PM, 09-24-2023 06:16 AM, 10-19-2023