size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
09-30-2023, 07:48 PM
his voice was like a dark, velvet caress against her ear fur, drawing her attention from the water below as easily as if their eyes were magnetic forces, snapping together with a decisive click. warmth filled her the moment she laid eyes on him, drawing a bright flush to her face and heating the blood in her veins; he was just so. damn. handsome. his slate grey pelt stretched over a large, very well-muscled build, and there was a sharp, well-defined curvature to his handsome face, and his eyes -

internally, Dulla swooned. externally, she straightened up and tried to affect some semblance of grace and dignity. “er, hello…” a shy smile flittered across her face, tempered with obvious embarrassment. of all the days she met a handsome man, it was when she was knee-deep in water and dishevelled from fishing! she opened her mouth to explain - anything to salvage this! - but froze at the next words that left his mouth. pretty! he’d called her pretty. delight and bashfulness warred across her tawny face, emotions as easy to read as paw prints in the snow. “you’re pretty too,” she blurted - then cringed, wishing desperately that the ground would swallow her up. “i-i mean, not um, not pretty! pretty handsome, is what i meant! not that you aren’t also pretty -“ oh gods, just kill her now!
5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gone fishin' Sea's Plain 08:39 AM, 09-24-2023 03:30 AM, 02-13-2024