size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-01-2023, 06:01 PM

The older of the two very quickly took the lead as she approached, catching her attention as she greeted her as Matriarch without her needing to introduce herself. It made her wonder how much Vidarr had shared about her and Elysium with the rest of his wolves. Enough for Tenshi to correctly identify her without an introduction at the very least. She glanced toward the boy as the yellow-marked woman mentioned his wound and her intention to gather the bundle of boneset that was within Elysium's borders to use as part of the treatment for it. With a turn of his head he revealed that he did indeed have the wound mentioned and it also inevitably showed the crystals that were poking from his neck in places. The unusual growths peeked Avacyn's interest, but she didn't speak on them. Instead she kept her attention on the fact that they were still trespassers despite their good intentions behind doing so.

Still, Tenshi at least spoke respectfully and stated her intentions clearly without becoming defensive when she was questioned. There could have been far worse responses and Avacyn didn't exactly wish to test the still fledgling relationship between Elysium and Heidinn. "I would have been more than happy to share our pack's herbs for such a purpose if you had simply asked," she replied sternly with a bit of a frown, making it clear that she still did not approve of their actions even if, in the end, she was going to allow them to gather what they needed. She began to relax a bit then, nodding her head toward the direction that Tenshi had been walking in before she interrupted. "Go ahead, I'll accompany you while you collect your herbs." She began to walk with them and then continued, "I'm Avacyn Mendacium-though it seems you've at least heard of me already. What's your name?" she questioned, focusing her dark gaze on the younger boy accompanying Tenshi. "Are you both members of Heidinn?"

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The most unassuming trespass to ever happen The Rock Garden 04:26 PM, 09-17-2023 11:49 PM, 11-07-2023