size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-01-2023, 06:51 PM

Avacyn was glad to hear that her terms were agreeable to Ikigai as well. She didn't think that she would be overstepping any boundaries with her proposition, but she also didn't want to assume Ikigai's preferences or desires for her children. She would be their mother, after all, so Avacyn would never want to interfere with how she or her uncle wanted to raise them. The one caveat the pale woman had was the need to have her daughter home each night until she was a year old and Avacyn easily nodded in agreement with this request. "Absolutely. In fact, I imagine we'll likely do many of her lessons here or at least during the day so there should be no issues getting her back to you before it gets too late. I won't take her away from the pack for any diplomacy trips until she's at least a year old." She certainly hadn't expected their discussion to go badly, but it was still a relief regardless for it to go so well.

As it seemed that their business was coming to a close, Ikigai questioned her with worry on her expression, asking if there was anything else she wanted to discuss. Avacyn of course knew what she was referring to, given their shared experiences, but it still took a moment for Avacyn to form a response. It didn't feel like something she should talk about other than just to share the facts of the tragedy with those that needed to know. It was a pregnancy that had been ill fated from the beginning and having anyone's sympathy for something that felt like her fault was hard to accept, but she knew that Ikigai was just trying to help. Avacyn's ears flicked uncertainly and she glanced away as she struggled to figure out what to say if anything. "I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I don't know what there is to discuss," she replied honestly, looking down at the ground between them. "I turned by back on the laws of my family and a suitable mate to chase this dream with the one I love and this was my punishment. Now I'm just trying to ensure than my decisions don't doom my family and everything my mother built. That's all."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A promise to make Alias Island 07:59 PM, 08-19-2023 04:18 AM, 11-06-2023