ardent

A Dead Wolf Tells No Tales [P]

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 02:45 PM
If this child wanted Destruction to mentor her, then she would have to learn that she do everything her way or the white wolf could forget about she-devil teaching her anything. She had already hit the realization that she was going to have pups and now she had to deal with an insubordinate yearling? That just wasn't the way things rolled around here.

Audits swiveled forward, catching the girl's words as she commented about her having pups. A snarl burst from her curled lips at the child's words. Like I hell will. the charcoal female answered, audits pinning themselves against her skull at the youth's tone of voice. Do you realize who you're talking to pup? who are you to question my motives? You're nothing but a child. I could have killed you the moment I saw you, but I didn't. The way you're talking to me now makes me want to take back my earlier deicions. She snarled angrily, launching herself towards the yearling.

Talons reached out, swiping at the girl, knocking her smaller frame into the snow, yet not breaking the surface of the skin. Destruction was on her in an instant, jowls parted, a deep snarl errupting from her larynx. The child had pissed her off with her tone of voice and now look where she was.