size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-02-2023, 10:25 PM

Avacyn nodded with understanding when she shared how Kotori wouldn't want to give up the lands he had claimed and her doubts that Heidinn would move any time soon. She was quite partial to the lands that her mother had chosen as well so she certainly couldn't blame any of her fellow leaders for not wanting to pick up and move for the sake of more breathing room. As she spoke of Vidarr and shared that he was a decent fellow, she did feel a bit of relief. Her father had said as much, but if she was being honest her father had questionable morals and interests at best so even though she loved him dearly and would trust him with her life and more she did have some reservations when it came to trusting his judgement of other wolves. Having a third party also have a favorable opinion of the new alpha did help ease her concerns. "That's good to hear. I look forward to meeting him myself."

She was about to thank Asla for her time and be on her way when a thought suddenly came to mind. Her thoughts and memory had been so jumbled as of late and it was hard to keep things pinned down. Hopefully that fog of exhaustion would fade soon. "Oh, while I'm here, my little sister, Mariah, might be by in the next couple of seasons to seek some training in healing. She's had a brief lesson with Indigo before, but she's wanting to have some more in-depth training and I gave her my blessing to travel to our allied packs to do so. I'm not sure if her path will bring her here or not, but I'll be sending my ravens out to the other packs to give word so I figured I would just tell you in person instead."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Catch ups and new hellos Monument Rapids 05:46 PM, 09-04-2023 02:25 PM, 05-29-2024