gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
10-02-2023, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2023, 11:08 PM by Araneae. Edited 1 time in total.)

for the first time since they'd met, Spider's expression turns cold. they begin to wriggle in earnestness now, trying to throw the bigger boy off. "don't touch that," they hiss, a new venom entering their voice. then they freeze, surprised at their ability to even make that sound. they've never heard themselves so...furious. "my Dad gave me that," they continue, quieter, a touch of apology in their voice; they hadn't meant to snap, hadn't realised they even had that particular sensitive spot. "it was a gift. from Bas." hopefully Strai was still intimidated by Bas and would back off now; they weren't above getting Bas involved if he tried anything. what was the point of having a big scary Dad if you couldn't take advantage of it?

their thoughts are disrupted by Strai's reaction to Delphi's name, eliciting a squeak of true alarm. real fear courses through them, and they churn their hind legs in a desperate attempt to throw him to the side. "i...don't know what you're talking about!" they protest, gritting their teeth. this boy was crazy; they couldn't believe they'd actually played tag with him! younger them had had a death wish! "what tail? i didn't even notice her tail!" it might've been bobbed, but their memory was fuzzy...and why did Strai think they'd done it, anyway?! "do i look like i just go around...ngh...cutting people's tails off?!"

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. exit wounds Rustling Thicket 08:50 AM, 09-24-2023 03:53 PM, 10-20-2023