size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
10-02-2023, 11:40 PM

Spider begins to relax as Strai does; he seems to believe them, to their immense relief - and he's not eyeing their dagger anymore like it's a shiny new toy. "well, it was a pretty shoddy job," Spider reasons, trying to sound as earnest as possible. they can't believe they're actually entertaining these accusations; they aren't a murderous villain who just goes around maiming people! "so i figured she couldn't have been...born that way." worried that they've insulted her - Strai is clearly very touchy when it comes to this Delphi girl - they hasten to add, "she was really nice! she gave me some berries; i'd never had them before." couldn't Strai see they were on the same side? both huuuge number one Delphi fans, no tail stealing going around here! and then, because they're unable to hold their tongue and apparently maybe do have a death wish after all: "are you guys...um...ya know?" they waggle their brows suggestively and make a few kissy faces for good measure. ex-Mum had taken them aside a few weeks before they'd abadoned them and explained, ahem...things...so they were pretty familiar with that kind of stuff. come to think of it, they'd probably been a bit young for that particular talk. a+ parenting, as usual.

"Speech"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. exit wounds Rustling Thicket 08:50 AM, 09-24-2023 03:53 PM, 10-20-2023