ardent

Solo Trip

Beginner - advanced fighter(s) only pls

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-03-2023, 12:31 AM

The little girl is excited. So that makes Medusa excited. She is interesting. She is someone Medusa is very, very interested in! The girl tells her to bring her best, and Medusa nods with all the enthusiasm of a child as the pair begin. She collides with the little girl, knocking her onto her butt. Medusa giggles with glee as she moves to readjust, though she does a bit of a hop, skip, and jump over Delphi after she feels a sharp nip on her toes. "Ouchie!" She yelps as she yanks her feet away, stumbling as she lands rather...ungracefully at Delphi's left side. She almost, almost nearly trampled her, she was sure, and she danced around trying not to step on the tiny child! Hoping she's unable to stomp on her, Medusa rotates her head to the side in an effort to pick the kid up on her own head in an effort to...well...toss her into the air like a hacky sack. If she ends up successful, she'll catch her, of course...provided the little girl didn't panic and make it hard to do so.

Medusa vs Delphi for Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Solo Trip The Battlefield 02:49 AM, 06-10-2023 09:35 PM, 11-01-2023