Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-02-2013, 03:50 PM

An ear would twitch at the girl's voice, asking if it was a general herb for healing cuts and for what kinds. ?It is good for both big and small cuts, which is what makes it a good herb to work with. But for bigger ones you will want to mix it with two more, you will learn that later on in your lessons.? She would answer softly, giving a small nod of her head. She would would wanna be shown too, which made the Ambassador smile at the girl. ?Alright, I'll show you with my shoulder here.? The woman would shift, turning her body so her left shoulder with the decently large scar was shown to her.

"Like I said, if there is no water around then you should lick the wound clean. Make sure the blood, dirt and anything else is out for less chance of infection." She would give a few licks over the scar, but for a brief moment would stop to think about it. The woman couldn't really remember what it was form, how she got it or why, she just remembered it being there one day.

Clearing her throat Loccian would motion towards the lavender plant. "What you will want to do it bite off a nice sized stem, remove the branches and flower then rub the end against the wound so the oils will spread over it." She would smile, waiting for the girl to do as instructed.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"