size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
10-03-2023, 02:01 AM
Eraithus was dumbfounded. Her sudden change of attitude made the smile drop right off his face. Here she was, lecturing him and what he hadn’t done. Hadn’t done? Eraithus spent better over a year looking for her, he mourned over them with his wife. Clearly she was jaded as he’d been not too long ago. He didn’t want to tear down their bridge. But he would not let himself be embarrassed and walked over, not especially in front of Medusa. Eraithus scruff bristled, then he lay flat with a heavy sigh composing himself. "I DID search for you, for almost over a year, so unless you didn’t want to be found I guess I’m just shitty at tracking huh? " he wasn’t a hunter after all.

"Yes, we should talk later. Before you go trying to make a fool of me in front of a pack mate though I’d rather it be private. If you care about me at all, you’ll respect my choice and I’ll call you when I’m ready to talk. Maybe we can find Neracu while we’re at it." Eraithus stated it firmly. He didn’t want to be here anymore, he stood slowly. "I’m glad you found me Hanmel, I missed you, you have no idea." he shook his head, same as he didn’t know what she’d gone through. He stayed standing. He wouldn’t leave Medusa alone if Hanmel decided to be reckless.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Did you lose something Dancefloor of the Gods 06:38 AM, 09-01-2023 08:58 PM, 11-25-2023