size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
10-03-2023, 02:37 AM
Eraithus felt elated. While it was unfortunate they’d lost he had a hard time feeling down about it. He’d wiped the floor of the raid even if he didn’t quiet… remember it all. He’d spent the first day after polishing his bloodied antlers. Tending to his wounds but they felt like nothing compared to some he’d dealt with in the past. Before the night was upon them Kespie had come to him saying Medusa was up to something. What was the dear lady doing and perhaps there was something to look forward to. The man tidied his prized weapons and armor away in his den hiding them under brush. Stepping out he breathed in the cool winter air was this finally what peace felt like?

Her call rang out and he was ready. Kespie hitched a ride between his shoulders the snowy owl fluffing herself comfortably. He laughed giving a saunter as he arrived to stare in awe. The throne Medusa had made dear gods where did she find those bones and how did she polish those. He needed advice for his new hobby he swore. Eraithus smiled approaching Medusa casually. "Medusa this is amazing. Did you set it all up yourself?" he looked around, where would he sit. He didn’t really belong on the sidelines anymore. Not since his cruel side kicked in during the raid. He’d gone for blood and had gotten it.

"You are going to HAVE to show me how you polish your bones sometime. They’re so well stripped." his eyes sparkled a bit. He turned to a fur, closer to the front this time. What would he eat first, was there some fun plans ahead for them. He curled relaxing his paws as Kespie flew off of him landing near Medusa. I like your throne my lady. Kespie bowed with a wing before hopping back over to Eraithus side.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chaos Mode [pack meeting & feast] Dancefloor of the Gods 12:04 AM, 10-03-2023 01:58 PM, 02-01-2024