size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
10-03-2023, 07:18 AM
she stiffened further as he waded into the water, holding herself at such attention that it was almost painful; she was hyper-aware of every inch of her body, every minute twitch of fur and shift of muscle. it was a kind of tension she'd never experienced before - as though she were poised on the precipice of something, unsure whether to back away or hurtle herself over the edge. "i...don't doubt that," she murmured, voice faintly breathless. no doubt he'd had copious women throwing themselves at his feet, enamoured by his beauty. Dulla herself couldn't take her eyes off him, couldn't pull her gaze from those dazzling eyes, like twin pools of frost glittering beneath the violet blush of dawn. the closer he got, the warmer she became, until she was practically burning up despite the tepidness of the water. even during her brief tryst with that rogue she'd thought she'd loved (bastard!), she'd never felt so tongue-tied, so...helpless. this man...he was unlike anyone she'd ever met. "you...can help me?" she questioned, brow creasing in slight confusion. then it all came rushing back to her, and she gave herself a vigorous shake, flushing violently. "oh, right! the...fish." that's right, she'd been fishing...hadn't she? it was like a hot, heavy fog had momentarily descended upon her, rendering her completely useless in the presence of such...power came to mine. "er...what would you like?" anything, she wanted to say. he could have anything he wanted. "if it's within my power, i'll give it to you."
5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gone fishin' Sea's Plain 08:39 AM, 09-24-2023 03:30 AM, 02-13-2024