size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-03-2023, 09:24 PM

Haydée is not left waiting long for Corbie to appear. As the woman Bellamy has always held the woman in high regard appears, the girl cannot help but feel a sense of wonder in meeting the woman that had filled many stories. Tail wags behind her as a huge smile tugs her lips upward and the girl watches the woman’s approach. When the monochrome wolf greets her, confirming the girl’s suspension that she is, indeed, Corbie.

After the woman’s greeting, Hay bows her head in a show of great respect and says, “It is pleasure to finally meet you Corbie. My mother, Bellamy of Foi has told me a lot of stories about you. All good, I promise.” Lifting her head, green eyes meet Corbie’s mint gaze as she explains, “I am Haydée Kedieo, Bellamy’s daughter and Leader of Ethne. There has been some… changes within the pack and I have come to deliver the news personally.”

While some of the news is sad, the girl doesn’t want Corbie to think it is all doom and gloom so Haydée quickly adds, “Oh, mom is okay! She is down in the Hallows resting and healing.” Okay so maybe that isn’t the best way to start off the news but Hay is quickly realizing that she has no idea just how to deliver well… any news.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Leave It To The Breeze The Range 06:44 PM, 09-19-2023 11:58 PM, 04-08-2024