size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
10-03-2023, 11:07 PM
Tanelan carefully positioned himself as Beau appeared. Like a knight in shining armor. Tan leaned into Beau, heat softly wafting from his head. Probably from the wounds but theyd decided to trust the little quokka to her word. The quokka grinned widely and a soft paw grabbed gently at Beaus leg. "Theyll be okay! Lucky enough I found them after the storm passed." payday outstretched her arms. Tan couldnt help but think, she was so god damn cute!.

"You can blame Mika for the trouble later." Tanelan said as he struggled to make it on all four of his paws. "Beau I.... im back." figured hed know what he meant. But his lips were tightly sealed. "When i came to there was a hailstorm. Someone attacked me then ran off. This is payday she treated my wounds." he smiled softly as the quokka gave a soft wave. Tan hung their head.

"Im sorry I left. I just... i started remembering things and it... felt like I broke." their ears pinned to their head in embarassment. "My parents, my brother, felt like the world caved in. But im here, im ready for Norad." grunting they gave a soft sigh. Everything felt better when Beau was around.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Apology in blood The Wall 06:07 AM, 10-01-2023 06:00 AM, 11-05-2023