Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-04-2023, 12:49 PM
Here kitty, kitty come and tighten the leash;
How about a little discipline for the violent beast!

It felt like only a few minutes had passed as they decimated the poor blue and green boy. Lurid laughed with sickening delight at the poor thing’s fate, as they played back and forth with their toy. For an hour they tore him apart, his legs all broken in the end as the devils conquered him. It wasn't much of a fight, more of a bloodsport for the giants. Sephiran would bite, the boy would lash out at him, Lurid would catch him and rip him up, and so on until the boy was down. Sephiran pinned the boy on his side and Lurid watched as he savagely smashed the green and blue stranger's head in. Each cry had brought an absolutely magical laugh from the demonic queen while she methodically stripped away at his skin, aiming to steal his pelt in mostly one piece.

She let the purple boy do his work, waiting patiently for him to be done before working on the shoulders and neck. Lurid watched intently as he left to get his contraption and came back. When he leaned down and took the blood, Lurid found herself entranced in the process. She didn't say a word, just waited until he was done to see what he found and when he was done, she would finish skinning their test subject. Would he like his findings?

Word count: 228 words. || "Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Sorry for the wait, I have wicked bad writer's block.

Swinging machetes in a crowded room;
And now I'm coming after you!
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lets get messy The Wall 05:54 PM, 09-11-2023 03:18 AM, 02-13-2024