size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-04-2023, 03:11 PM

The man before her seems to be sad and maybe even a little afraid of her as Haydée approaches and gently questions him. He explains about sharing his body and the girl nods, signaling that she understands about his condition while a gentle, caring smile stays on her lips. The girl does not interrupt him as he speaks, her smile growing brighter as he introduces himself as Henry and she dips her head in quite greeting. When he speaks of Tanelan missing, the girl winces, both in sympathy and the fact that she had called him by their missing host’s name.

As Henry finishes speaking, Haydée gazes up into those pumpkin-hued eyes with a kind, loving gaze. Sadness tugs at her heart because, while she may not know him well, the girl cannot help but feel that she has missed out on getting to know them better. Finally, her gentle voice fills the air as she says, “It is an honor to meet you Henry. Your mate, Beauregard, spoke to me about your condition before he left. He also mentioned that you would be joining him when he got his pack.”

The smile grows as she continues to look up at him while she says, “Henry, I hope that you find the answers you seek and that you and Beau are blessed with every happy wish that you make. I release you from Ethne with the hope this is not goodbye forever. If you or Beauregard ever need anything, Ethne will be here for you.” Moving forward slowly, she lifts her head up in an attempt to nuzzle the male’s cheek in affection as she softly whispers, “May the Divinities watch over and bless you. Good luck, Henry.”

With that, she steps back, eyes glistening with unshed tears as she smiles up at Henry, happy for them but sad that she must say goodbye.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Winds change Lazuli Falls 06:59 AM, 09-24-2023 06:46 AM, 02-06-2024