Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-05-2023, 09:43 AM
Here kitty, kitty come and tighten the leash;
How about a little discipline for the violent beast!

The girl explained that she was not far from home, and Lurid knew without doubt that this was, in fact, from the Armada. The Armada had been on her visitation list before she fell ill, but she only graced the borders, not receiving an answer before she had to leave. Lurid's threatening message seemed to go right over the young one's head, making the ghost of a smile appear on her lips. Oh, how easy it would be to simply attack the girl. Lurid was not stupid however, she knew better than to mess with pack wolves when she had no one to back her up. The girl went on to explain that she was scouting prey, well, she had come to a good spot. There was plenty of prey to be had in the forest, one just had to find it.

She introduced herself as Tethys Fatalis, while the surname might mean something to some, Lurid did not know it. The pretty girl asked Lurid if she lived in the area, bringing an unbidden, sad scoff from the dire devil. "Something like that." Lurid didn't live anywhere, not anymore. But she would soon change that, she just needed the opportunity and support. Perhaps, a more hospitable environment as well, though she loved these northern territories. Her ship especially, no, it wasn't hers any longer. She would have to let it go. "Where is your home, Tethys?" She attempted to keep the conversation going, but the urgency to go and find her sister grew by the second. She would have to go soon.

Word count: 263 words. || "Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Bleh, writer's block.

Swinging machetes in a crowded room;
And now I'm coming after you!
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll get you my pretty! The Red Forest 02:55 PM, 09-18-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024