gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
10-05-2023, 03:24 PM

Right on cue, Artorias returned from his patrol, sauntering over until he was standing beside her. Taking one last glance at the bush, she tipped her head back to look up at her towering father, who was also inspecting it. "Yes, it does smell weird!” She exclaimed in agreement, happy that her father also thought it was a bit weird. It made her feel better for thinking it!

As he gave an explanation about the plant, Clove continued to look up at him, amber and azure gaze shimmering with wonder. She was attentive, making sure to store everything he said inside her memory. At this age, her little brain was like a sponge eager to soak up new information. This plant was for adults only, and the notion made her feel a tiny bit guilty for finding it. But, Father didn’t seem too concerned with her being so close to it, so it couldn’t be dangerous. He would never put her in danger! But, it was a plant used for having fun. “Okay, I understand!” She said, sitting more straight up to emphasize that she was going to be a good girl and not mess with the plant until she was older.

Watching Corbin glide down from the trees, Clove couldn’t help but smile towards the bird. And, at the mention of trying it when she was older, she smiled a bit sheepishly. “If I’m ever interested in it, you will be the first one I tell!” She always wanted to have an open line of communication with her father, especially when it regarded something foreign to her. “Hey Daddy, can you take me around the borders of the grove? I wanna see how big it is. I can show you my treasures too!” Picking up her bag, Clove prepared to follow him out of the heart of the territory, so they could walk the perimeter for a little bit.  

"Clove Carpathius"
Code by Shelby

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fostering Wanderlust Wildberry Grove 12:31 AM, 08-01-2023 05:48 AM, 12-05-2023