size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-05-2023, 07:33 PM
Avacyn listens to the girl as she speaks her carefully rehearsed words, heart fluttering with nervousness as it so often does when meeting other alphas. Thankfully, the woman does not seem to look down on her for being so young (and small) and even confirms that she has time to talk with her. A warm smile pulls her lips even further up as Avacyn stands and nods to the territory behind her and the woman asks Haydée to walk with her which has the girl eagerly bouncing over the border to join the tall, beautiful Matriarch.

The smile that is ever-present is now huge and her tail wags happily behind her as Haydée says, “Thank you, Avacyn. I would really appreciate spending the night here. I swear, I have walked more since I came to Boreas than I have in my whole life!” Her tone is light and a gentle laugh bubbles out as she finishes speaking. Carefully, she tries to keep pace with the longer stride of the woman, not wanting to be left in the dust simply because she has shorter legs. As they settle into a comfortable stride, the girl softly says, “I don’t know how much my mother has told you but, a couple seasons ago, my father, Bellamy’s longtime mate, Gavroche was murdered not far from our pack lands.”

The smile falters and falls away she speaks of what has happened down in Auster. Sadness tugs at her mind as the images of her dead father once again try to push up to the forefront of her mind. Fighting down the memories, she darts a glance to Avacyn, hoping that the woman doesn’t think her weak for the momentary lapse in conversation.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's The Story, Morning Glory? The Rock Garden 03:49 PM, 09-12-2023 01:26 PM, 02-11-2024