Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-06-2023, 09:57 PM

The mess had caused the loss of some of the valuable parts of the herbs, but compared to her daughter, those herbs meant nothing. Sou was hurting, and as a healer and mother, Lucette’s duty was to tend to her little one first and foremost. After turning to her, her daughter had begun to wipe the tears from her cheeks. Lucy’s gaze softened, lowering her body to the earth as she shifted some herbs that could still be used in a pile. “I’m fortunate to have such a diligent helper on my paws.” She offers her daughter a warm smile, attempting to soothe her upset and provide comfort.

“Helping Mama gather herbs, even the ones you might not know the names and uses of, helps me a lot,” Lucy explained, turning to the plants she had pulled together. “When I was young, before I started learning the names of the plants and how I could use them, I would go after my dad and grab more of those he had gathered. I didn’t really catch on at first. There was so much to learn, which was overwhelming… but I knew I wanted to help my parents if they got hurt. So I kept at it.” Lucette moved the group of plants to her bag before proceeding to Sou and licking her forehead.

“Souzan... what brought you out here on your own?” Lucette asked, her green gaze fixed on her little ones. Lucy hoped her little one understood that she wanted to help and not discourage her from learning about healing.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Duties Lazuli Falls 07:18 PM, 08-20-2023 06:16 AM, 11-05-2023