Intermediate Navigator (40)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-06-2023, 10:19 PM
As Kaija told her that the mountains felt like home, Nirvana’s thoughts shifted towards Elysium. The Rock Garden had that feeling for her. She was near family but also separated enough that she felt like she could breathe. Live her life. What she sought now was a balance between being loyal to her family and being able to do so. Had she come back to Elysium too soon? No, Nirvana thought. She did not regret coming to see her aunt, nor did she regret staying when her cousin rose to the position of Matriarch. She was happy and yet unhappy. It was a strange feeling, one that she couldn’t place. Maybe it was because so many of her kin had found their soulmates? Was her heart crying out to wander to find her own?

For a moment, her focus was on the terrain. It got a bit steeper, and the albino woman would shift her weight to accommodate for the climb. Stones would shift beneath her pads, and Nirvana gritted her teeth before rushing up the rest of the incline. The angle had been far too strange to deal with for her liking. Her ears flicked back as she glanced over her shoulder at how far she and Kaija had come. At least the trip down would be more leisurely. Her red gaze would then shift back to her companion, ears perking towards Kaija as she spoke of her siblings. Siblings… What a strange thing. Nirvana had grown up as an only child, but she could imagine the bonds one might have with them.

“I was raised in the care of my aunt, the only one in my litter who lived to see more than their birth.” Nirvana spoke, her voice showing a bit of sympathy. “I’m not sure what growing up with siblings would be like, but those feelings you have, I’m sure they are similar to those that lead me to my family’s pack. My aunt was the leader at the time.” Her gaze flicked back to the mountain. “I’ve considered trying to find a balance where I can satisfy those needs but still be close to them if that makes any sense. To be able to return, but also able to see the world as I please. I’m sure they would support those desires.” Nirvana let out a soft sigh.

“I believe I allowed myself to let those wants blur in favor of being close to my kin, but, hearing someone else share those thoughts, I see it wasn’t so strange to have the feelings of longing to travel once more.” The subject had turned heavier than Nirvana expected. She allowed herself to chuckle and shake her head. “But enough of that sort of talk! What way are you thinking of heading after this? Got any lands you’d recommend me seeing with my own eyes?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Nirvana has two companions - a common genet and a red-footed falcon. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. northern attitude Mount Volkan 12:26 PM, 08-09-2023 08:06 AM, 01-30-2024