gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-06-2023, 10:52 PM

Even as she worked on harvesting the cannabis, Rivin kept aware of her surroundings. She was not fool enough to believe that she was unapproachable. Her ears swiveled, and green eyes flicked up at the approach of a familiar purple figure. Decorated in darkness and gold, with eyes of vivid green and purple, his appearance would be hard to forget. She had gotten drunk the night of their meeting. Still, before the booze had fully taken away most of what happened after, she had memories of seeing him on the beach with the pirates. Sephiran. She knew his name from her brother, who had come to her with his farewells. The yearling paused her digging momentarily, noticing how he was trying to block her in. A lesser female might have panicked, but not Rivin. She was not afraid of any wolf, and even if she lost, she would fight anyone who dared try to take what wasn’t theirs from her.

“You know good and well who you see,” Rivin spoke, her voice calm. However, her green gaze was mindful of him, and her lips lifted in amusement. “Although it is a surprise to see you here. I thought you would be running around with Aresenn by now.” The direction her brother had spoken of lay with this other yearling. Drawing in his scent told her that her brother hadn’t met up with him yet. Rivin let out a soft ah. “So he hasn’t met back up with you yet, then. I am sure he will be looking for you.” Her gaze flicked to the plant and then back to the purple man.

“Tell me, Sephiran, is it? What do you know of this plant?” Her tail flicked thoughtfully at her heels, and she could feel something under the surface stirring as she stood there. That whisper within, a sweet, tempting call. Go on. It seemed to tell her. Dance with him, see where it gets you.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This should help you relax Fern Gulley 04:24 PM, 08-09-2023 08:05 AM, 01-30-2024