Beginner Navigator (0)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Small species
build
Light
10-06-2023, 11:08 PM

Even as she spoke, Sucre’s body language betrayed her stress. The not-deer moved his head down, and, for a moment, she tensed reflexively. But the gentle movement of his lips helps calm her, and the kitten’s fur lies flat once more. Other than that on her head of course. The comfort and affection were needed, and as he lifted his head to look at the feathered friend on his back, Sucre blinked up at them. They did not speak, but they seemed to understand one another. The big one spoke again, saying he had a herd and confirmed they were his family. One that wasn’t far from here. She feels her heart sink a little… but the newly introduced Oscar does not allow her to remain saddened for long. He states they don’t have much, but they would share what they had with her, asking if she would like to meet them.

What species Oscar is from no longer crosses her mind as a glimmer of hope is presented to her. The tiny kitten’s tail swishes back and forth as she gives an eager nod. “If you think they’d like me!” The crow of the feathered one has her gaze turned to Nugget, eyes widening with fascination. “Woahhh… I’ve never heard a bird make that noise before! That’s so cool!” She moves closer to get a better look at Nugget but frowns when her view is obstructed by Oscar because of how small she is. “Mmmn… you’re too tall. I can’t see Nugget anymore.” Her ears fall with disappointment as she flicks her gaze back to Oscar.

“Does he always ride on your back...?” In being given a chance to meet other friendly creatures, the tiny kitten has completely forgotten about sharing her name.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Swish Swish Waterfall Peak 04:57 PM, 08-15-2023 01:05 PM, 03-08-2024