gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
10-07-2023, 12:59 AM

The sigh was expected, as was the saddened expression the Aegis wore. Yet, despite that, he still had a small smile. He drew Memento Mori into an embrace, one that the femme returned in kind. His understanding was appreciated, and Meme could not have been prouder to have affiliations with such a pack. The Hallows had been such a place of positivity, light, and hope, teaching her the importance of bonds, friendship, and love. “I know, and I thank you for that, Artorias. The Hallows will always be considered a home, and someday, I am certain I will be able to bring Skorgek here to live with you all again.” She drew back, a smile on her lips.

“I promise, Artorias. I know the Hallows will be holding the Bonfire Festival in the Summer, and I hope to bring Skorgek with me to see it.” Her expression would shift, and Meme’s gaze fell to her paws.

“If I’m being honest… I get this fuzzy feeling when I’m around Skorgek. Just… happy...? Time passes so easily like I forget to pay attention to anything else.” Those feelings were strange to her. Not unwelcome, but strange. “I’m… uncertain about how to approach these feelings. Or if I need to… …and… what if she doesn’t feel the same way…? What if its weird?” She sought his advice now. Meme had considered Artorias a friend and easy to talk to. She was sure he would have advice on what to do.

"Speech"

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Farewell, But Never Goodbye Amron's Castle 08:10 PM, 08-27-2023 05:47 AM, 12-05-2023