size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-08-2023, 11:12 PM

Positions of power were offered. Master fighter. Advisor. Fancy stuff, but Scylla didn't give a damn about rank. A pretty title wouldn't change who or what she was. She needed more than promises to earn her continued allegiance. If she left, then her brother's left as well. That would be three very skilled wolves leaving three very big holes in the packs ranks.

Sara mimicked the words that his sister had no doubt given him, then asked if the terms were acceptable. Scylla's blue and grey eyes narrowed slightly. "No, Saracyn. What are YOU willing to do to keep me and mine as part of Elysium?" The woman gave a little click of the tongue and spoke in a sweet, singsong voice. "Skills not used for you could very well be used against you, you know." Scylla lowered her head just enough so that she and the red brute were eye to eye. "Any ideas on what you're willing to give me to keep me on your side, sweet strawberry?"

As she waited for the man to speak, her head tilted slightly. "You know, it's funny that you hold your twin in such high regard, yet you look down upon my own, whom I hold in such high regard. I, in turn, look down on your twin." Teeth flashed in a sweet smile. "Funny how the world works, eh?" The fae's tail flicked over the rock and she continued to speak. "By continuing to stay within Elysium, I'll have no choice but to play nice with your sister, considering she's the leader of the pack. Shouldn't you then be forced to play nice with my brother?" A thoughtful expression dramatically crossed Scylla's pretty face and she gave a little shrug. She thought that would be quite fair.

"Saracyn" & "Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Beggars can't be choosers Firefly Lake 03:43 PM, 09-02-2023 11:09 AM, 03-19-2024