Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-09-2023, 09:42 AM

Surprisingly, it wouldn't take long for someone to answer his request. To his delight, Rivin came in with a bundle of supplies. Unlike the times when it was her mother answering him, he was actually happy to see her. At times, Gil was an asshole, but he also was fatherly and prideful and enjoyed seeing the youngsters of the pack blossom. Even if Rivin also wanted to fight, he wanted to help her learn to be a healer too. They needed more of that in the pack anyway.

He lets out a soft chuckle as she demands to know what happened to his injury. Glancing at the open wound that still bled gently, his smile turned into a sheepish smirk. "I was cleaning up some debris around the isle's beach," Gil started as he shifted some more to get comfortable. "I didn't notice a sharp piece of metal sticking up through a bush. Tripped trying to move a large piece of rock and stumbled into it," he would have shrugged but it was more painful to do that. Instead, he turns to eye the dandelion warily. "I really have to eat that?" The Raid King asks with a scrunch of his nose.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ouch, that one hurt Daager Isle 12:44 PM, 09-27-2023 12:06 PM, 03-07-2024