gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-09-2023, 09:05 PM

Her statement caused Rivin’s lips to curl up in an amused smile. Boy, did she understand that all too well. Hell, even doing things she didn’t remember and nearly dying because she decided it was a bright idea to swim back against strong currents after fighting something. But the woman was the one to say that Rivin caught her at a disadvantage. Well, given how she sounded and looked… “So it would seem.” Rivin was already removing her bag from her shoulder to sit it on the ground to dig through. “If it makes you feel any better I’m not exactly much better. Being a pirate, now a raider, we’re not exactly known for making friends.” Her ear swiveled towards the woman as she set out some feverfew, and just as her paw brushed over a small bit of thyme she heard the woman’s request.

“You’re lucky. I’ve brought some of that and a bit of feverfew in case I got sick out here while gathering some holly and what few winter based herbs I could find.” She would put them together before lifting them gingerly in her mouth and setting them before the other femme. “But, being a healer, it’d be pretty shitty of me just to sit back while you sound like you’re ready to hack up a lung.” If the other woman knew herbs, she would undoubtedly know the two she had placed before her. The requested time and feverfew. “You should see if you can’t gather some holly yourself. If you steep it in some water, and make a tea, it can help the cough and fever. Unfortunately that’s all I brought with me of the other herbs, so you’re going to need to figure out something longer term.” Holy fuck when did she become so talkative? Rivin frowned, waiting for the other woman to take the herbs as she fell silent.

----------------------

Word Count: 316
Total Word Count: 1639 - Met

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Time is Ticking The Polar Sound 04:03 PM, 09-15-2023 11:55 PM, 10-13-2023