size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-09-2023, 10:29 PM

Avacyn had all but concluded their conversation with the passing mention of her younger sister's possible visit when Aslatiel's response suddenly caught her ear and pulled her back in once more. Even though Asla stopped herself and corrected the way she presented her relationship to Indigo, she said enough for Ava to catch what she was about to call him. Her brother, her mate. She did her best to keep herself from looking too surprised and interested in this revelation, but she was certain that she didn't do all that well at it. She tried to keep her attention on the conversation at hand, nodding in grateful approval as Asla spoke of Indigo and a man named Mojito both being skilled healers that could train Mariah, but it was difficult with the unexpected common ground that had just been revealed.

"That's wonderful, I'll be sure to share that with Mariah," she said with another nod, but quickly moved on, shifting with a bit of unexpected excitement. "Sorry if I'm being presumptuous or misheard you, but... did you say that Indigo is your brother and also you mate?" Only once Asla had agreed did Avacyn relax a bit and grin. The relationship she had with her brother was precious to her and she wouldn't deny the relation between them if someone was to ask, but she knew it was something that was frowned upon by some so she had been careful to either speak of Saracyn as her mate or her brother to wolves outside of Elysium, but now she felt like she could speak more freely with Asla and that took a weight off of her shoulders she hadn't realized she was carrying. "My mate, Saracyn, and I are also siblings. I've known several wolves that are intimate with their siblings, but never romantic the way Sara and I are. It's... a relief to find someone else that has a bond with their brother like that."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Catch ups and new hellos Monument Rapids 05:46 PM, 09-04-2023 02:25 PM, 05-29-2024