size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
10-10-2023, 12:24 AM

the bush squeals - squeals - and Spider flinches and stumbles backward, tripping over grass tufts and patches of mud in their surprise. pink eyes fly to the bush and find a pair of wide blue eyes staring back at them, so full of fear that the whites of their time is showing. the longer they stare, Spider begins to pick out a nose, and a snout, and a pair of black-tipped ears. it’s not a bush after all…but a boy. a boy covered in muck and grime and emanating so much terror Spider can practically taste it in the air. guilt and concern meet in the pit of Spider’s stomach, whirling together to create a nauseating cocktail of emotions. they remember what it’s like to be alone and scared, convinced that any little sound or movement might be a predator looking for a quick, easy meal. thankfully, they’d had Hazel, then - maybe they could be for this boy what she had been for Spider.

“h-hello?” they call out, taking a tentative step forward. they try to keep their voice low and soft, as non-threatening as possible. “i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to startle you. you can come out, i won’t harm you.” they set their brow let a determined note spill into their voice, hoping to stress their honesty. “i promise.”

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. we knew we'd never make it down there Corpseghoul Swamplands 09:54 PM, 10-08-2023 06:02 AM, 11-15-2023