An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-10-2023, 06:57 AM

The weight of his chin upon her shoulder was comforting as much as it was annoying. Her only sign of annoyance was the roll of her eyes and the hint of a smile as she moved sluggishly to compensate. Continuing to work on the tea with her companions, she looks at him from the corner of her eye as he asks a question about the band. Ah, yes, that perhaps might be confusing. "No, uh, you see. While the old man was scouting territory to claim for Heidinn, he was a part of my mama's band that she led with my da and other mum. There was always a bunch of nonsense about gathering his family and finding the right place for them. Once he brought Tenshi back from the south, they settled on the mountain and then took in my family band. Not that we needed it, but I think it was easier on Mama," Delphi's voice grows soft as she ends her rambling. Thinking about her mothers made her sad because they seemed to always be sad too.

Letting out a sigh, she is thankful for the change in topic. "Yes, then we can drink it!" She giggles and gives her head a soft shake. "No one wants to get chunks in their mouth!" Delphi exclaims with another disgusted look on her face as she finishes stirring the pot. "I think it's almost ready," her gaze turns toward the companions, giving them a nod as they come closer to help strain the thick pieces out with a wooden sort of spoon that had holes carved into it.

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023