An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-10-2023, 07:05 AM

Internally, Delphi was disappointed when he didn't comment about the view, but then she remembered it was Strai. Getting anything nice out of him was always a struggle. Pushing the feeling aside and trying to not take it personally, she continued the scramble down the thin pathway. Forcing herself to be excited about the morning's adventure, she tossed a look behind her toward him with a roll of her eyes. "Ya say that now until you're the one dragging the reindeer back up this way!" Delphi calls to him before sticking her tongue out at him.

Focusing back on the trip at hand, she stays quiet for most of the walk. It isn't until they are nearing the bottom and she is leading him to a thick expanse of brush does she addresses him again. "Do you want to take point or shall I?" There is a wicked grin on Delphi's face as her eyes shine up at him. "I was thinking I could go around and cut one of the small ones off and try and scare it toward you so you can take it down?" Her voice is questioning, hoping that her plan is good enough for him.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nose as red as Rudolph! The Polar Sound 06:17 PM, 09-19-2023 11:23 PM, 01-12-2024