An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-10-2023, 07:27 AM

It felt like an eternity when he finally allowed her up. Brushing the dirt from her legs, she scowls at the paw offered. Lifting her lips in a sneer, she refuses his help as she stands up and takes a step back. Folding her ears back until they were firmly pressed against her skull, she stays silent as she moves to sit and turns her chin so she doesn't have to look at him. Pain and anger and so many other emotions well in her as she hides the tears that once again threaten to spill. Why was he so insistent? Why did he care? Did he just want to use it against her? Her lips tremble as she fights the urge to run knowing he would just catch her again.

"I was out playing when I came across an older boy," her voice starts unsteady, a mere whisper as she nearly speaks through clenched teeth. "I ran into him, trying to play, he didn't take it so kindly," Delphi continues and turns her eyes down to the dirt and leaf-littered ground. "I-I just wanted to play, but he decided to rip my tail off as punishment was a better action," she barely kept herself from the tears now as she tilted her chin downward. "I-I was so scared," Delphi finally ends, her eyes closing and her mouth shut tightly to hold back her emotions. What she didn't want to do was break down again in front of the boy. He didn't need to know how weak she truly was.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. well, this wasn't how i wanted it to go Rustling Thicket 06:22 PM, 09-14-2023 08:31 PM, 10-22-2023