size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
10-10-2023, 08:19 AM
This was where he felt most comfortable, laying with Asla curled against his chest as if nothing bad could ever happen or would ever happen. Though his mind liked to race she put him at ease with her closeness. He smiled softly as he curried his muzzle into her soft fur, enjoying the way she fit so perfectly against his huge frame. He sighed contentedly against her before he heard her soft voice ask him what was wrong.

Even if he had been trying to hide his turmoil from her it was no surprise that Aslatiel would know that he was bothered beneath the surface. He chuckled softly and shook his head at just how perceptive his beautiful little sister was.

”Nothing should be bothering me, life couldn’t be better.” He started softly as he nuzzled her again, trailing his nose down her cheek and neck. ”I don’t know, I’m just paranoid but I feel like I'm just waiting for something bad to happen.” He told her honestly.

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. don't go chasing waterfalls Sunset Falls 12:59 PM, 09-26-2023 12:40 AM, 07-03-2024