Expert Hunter (220)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
10-10-2023, 11:51 AM
He wasn't really surprised as she declined his help. What did surprise him was the sting of it. A feeling he completely ignored. He watched her patiently as she folded back her ears and turned her head from him. Watching and feeling the build up of rage in his gut. Someone had hurt her this badly. She admitted her family couldn't find the man that did it. That meant he was still out there. Did he lurk in her dreams? He thought of his own dreams, watching as wolves tore his parents apart. Yes, he was almost certain he did haunt them.

Despite winning the fight, he was surprised when she started to speak. He leaned back on his hunches, giving him more space as he kept his silence and listened. He startled as he told her how the boy responded to play. No wonder she had freaked out, he too had responded badly. His own ears flicked back, disliking the feeling of guilt in his chest. 

In the end, he couldn't help himself. Whatever power Delphi held over him compelled him forward. He came up behind her and wrapped his paws around her front. Leaning his chin on her shoulder. "I'm sorry I reacted badly to your play." He knew his apology was clumsy, he was unfamiliar with doing so.
[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. well, this wasn't how i wanted it to go Rustling Thicket 06:22 PM, 09-14-2023 08:31 PM, 10-22-2023