An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-10-2023, 12:29 PM

Delphi does not flinch when she watches the woman hunch as if preparing to attack. When she is revealed to not be a Wolverine, the woman relaxes and lets out a good belly laugh. She can't help but laugh back, unsure if it is a good thing yet. The woman speaks in the broken common tongue, much like Vidarr's family does. Vidarr is a lot better at it now than he was when they first met. Her tail wags excitedly as she holds her stance, eyes roving over the woman's scarred and painted body. "Cunning, I am, yes!" Delphi practically chirps in response finally as the scent of Vidarr washes over her. Unfortunately for Delphi, she had not been quick enough to meet the stranger.

Glancing up at the Konungr, Delphi gives him a wide shit-eating grin as he looms over her shoulder. She knew she shouldn't have answered the call because well, she was a tiny pup and the woman could have actually attacked her. But Delphi's sense of fearlessness had not yet dissipated. As she moves with Vidarr to a conversational distance, she lets out another laugh. Waiting patiently for the woman to finish her speech, she eyes Vidarr quickly to see if it is okay for her to speak a moment. "We should fight. I am Delphi, the Konungr's granddaughter," she smiles brightly up at Vidarr again before turning the wide smile to Bylgja. Was she trying to show off a little? Maybe. "You should also teach me more of your language!" The words are not quite demanding, but more playful as her own docked tail wags happily behind her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. axe time, sword time Fenrir's Maw 12:37 AM, 09-28-2023 11:47 PM, 11-07-2023