An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-10-2023, 02:15 PM
Strai's words hurt. The way he growled at her stung until she was snarling. The sound built up in her throat until her fur was standing on end. "He SAVED me!" Delphi screeched back at him. Impulsively, angrily, hurt. Damaged. They both were. For different reasons. She wished he would understand why she had chosen Vidarr's side. As much as she wanted to choose his side, she couldn't betray Vidarr for the Thrall. That would be... would be like if he had chosen her over his mom... Would that make him understand?

"I get it, okay! I-," Delphi's voice hesitates as she stares blurrily at the landscape. Fuck. How was she going to apologize? She was just as bad as him, if not worse. A growl escapes her as she stomps her foot onto the ground. "I'm sorry! I-" She what?! She liked him? She hated that she was torn between him and Vidarr? Between him and family? Between wanting to be there for him when his mother wasn't? "Why do you make everything so CONFUSING!" Delphi shrieks as she whips her face toward him, lips pulled up into a twisted expression of hurt and anger.

"I have to show Vidarr that I'm GOOD ENOUGH, but you make me want to say fuck it! Like I don't need anyone's approval except for yours!" Delphi's voice trembles as it raises in volume. She breathes heavily as she takes a few more steps closer to him, her head lowering in the process. "What am I supposed to do when I'm stuck between... you and what I thought I should do?" Delphi lowers her tone to a whisper, her posture relaxing as she lets her gaze fall to her paws.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A pain that runs deep The Polar Sound 12:00 PM, 10-10-2023 02:33 PM, 10-26-2023